Saturday, September 9, 2017

#STRONGER - Keep goin' because it's the only way to get stronger

I just finished the draft of my new Lumen The Guise of Darkness story.  This one is called The Strength of Nations.  I hope the reader will experience suspense, relief, thrills, and a few quiet chuckles.  While all that is happening, the story will also reflect on various forms of strength and weakness.

For those into weightlifting, the mantra is 'just one more'!  When we keep goin', whether it is for power lifting, running one more mile, working just a little harder than the next guy, or surviving one more day without giving up-- whatever challenge we face-- the key to getting stronger is to Keep Goin'.

I didn't sell enough books of the first story to justify going on with the second story.  That said, I wanted to keep going because I thought the characters had room to grow.  And, perhaps their growth will impact a reader or two.

Though it was a battle at times to get started, victory comes in faithfully running the race to the end.

I don't know how many books I'll sell, but whether it is one or one hundred thousand, I ran the race well.

Perhaps in your own life circumstances and challenges, you want to be #stronger, but feel defeated.

Psalm 31:24 encourages us,

"Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord."

So, just KEEP GOIN'!



If you would like to be an advance reader for my new novel, just mention it in the comments.Here is a draft idea for the cover.





No comments:

Post a Comment